The Storymobile is our recording booth on wheels, where you can come share a tale about your main street. Follow us here to find out where our storymobiles are right now, and where we’re going next!
- Downtown, Banff, AlbertaAug 4 @ 10:00AM – 3:00PM
- Downtown, Banff, AlbertaAug 5 @ 10:00AM – 1:00PM
- Downtown, Medicine Hat, AlbertaAug 6–25 @ 10:00AM – 3:00PM
- Bottom of Ouellette Ave., Windsor, OntarioAug 11 @ 10:00AM – 1:00PM
We create performance installations across the country inspired by all the tales we gather. Find out where you can catch us live in action!
Upcoming performance dates
- Festival Players of Prince Edward County - Picton Town Hall, 2 Ross St. , Picton, OntarioAug 8 @ 1:30PM – 3:00PM
What is The Tale of a Town Canada?
The Tale of a Town is a site-specific theatre and media project capturing the collective community memory of Canada’s Main Streets, one story at a time, while preserving local heritage and promoting neighbourhood culture.
In 2014, FIXT POINT launched a national tour of The Tale of a Town – Canada in collaboration with The National Arts Centre and presenting partners from across the country.